You are the perfect fit for this simple, fun, jam-packed, awesome, colossal course if …
- You want to learn more about essential oils in a compact car size (not too big but will get you where you want to go)
- Your life is already busy so you just want the core knowledge, no research papers to do, no extra calls, no extra assignments
- You are overwhelmed by all the stuff on Pinterest and just want to know the truth
- You are just starting out and want to get your feet wet before deciding to go for the whole enchilada and move onto the full 250 plus hour course … 30 hours is just right!
- You are starting to sell essential oils because you love them and want to know enough to teach a basic class with finesse
- You love helping your family and friends and want to make sure you are doing it in a fun, yet safe, manner
- You want simple solutions to support your health in a new, dynamic way
- You have heard about my amazing Aromatic Iridology classes and want to learn more
If this sounds like you or someone else you know then I am the gal for you.
Hi I’m your instructor, Leiann King. I’m a Certified Aromatherapist, Certified Holistic Iridologist and Master Herbalist. I have decades of experience and hands-on teaching that will help you go beyond the basics with exciting educational training webinars, Q&As, podcasts and more.
What will you be learning through the 36 lessons?
- Introduction to the history of aromatherapy from ancient times to today
- Production: how are essential oils made? (actually there are 5 basic ways)
- Quality of essential oils: what makes a good oil good, really, and debunk some myths along the way
- Basic Physiology, including methods of absorption, general overview of olfaction (fancy name for smelling) the limbic system (the part of your brain where emotions and memories are stored), the lymphatic system, the immune system, and the skin
- How essential oils interact on physical and emotional levels: here’s an idea: let’s feel good on ALL levels! And here’s a question – if you don’t feel good in your body, will you be happy in your mind and heart or visa versa?
- Basic essential oil chemistry: Ok, it will be fine, just breathe! If you have ever watched a pancake made you will do fine! Promise, no fingers crossed!
- How to create/design an effective blend: we call them synergies in fancy aromatherapy lingo, perfect for you and your needs
- Various carrier oils: these are used to make essential oils go further and work more safely, such as grapeseed oil or jojoba
- Methods of application: roller bottles, sniff sticks, massage blends, bath salts, diffusing etc.
- Basic Botany: plant parts, plant families. Did you know that oils coming from different plant parts have lots in common in how they effect your body and mind? Well, you will. Roots are grounding, flower oils can help make you happy and fertile, seed oils for creativity & digestion … see, you’ll love it!
- Safety issues: including dermal (on the skin), respiratory (breathe in, breathe out), internal (usually a big no-no except, of course, in my yummy food recipes)
- 20 different essential oils: folklore, common names, plant part used, characteristics, extraction methods, storage, and safety issues, among others. In addition to all the scientific stuff, just plain old “what do they do and how do I use them?”
- Clary Sage
- Roman Chamomile
- Eucalyptus Globulus
- Rose Geranium
- Red Mandarin
- Tea Tree
- Thyme ct. Linalool
- Ylang Ylang
There you go! Sounds like crazy fun! It is! Join me today!